What to do when your phone has audio damage? Your phone has lost all sound, let’s learn the common errors of audio and how to handle it with Sidekickrepair.
Signs to recognize a damaged phone Audio
Many users often confuse power failure with audio and mic failure or speaker failure. So you need to know the symptoms of broken Audio to know when you need to replace, or can fix the phone’s Audio.
Common signs when a phone Audio IC is broken:
- You set an alarm but you can’t hear it. You cannot hear the ringer ring when there is an incoming call. You cannot hear what the other person is saying while in the conversation.
- When you listen to music, watch movies or use your phone to play games, the sound is completely lost even if you have adjusted the sound to normal or maximum.
- During a phone call, even though you have tried using a headset, the sound is still not coming out at all.
The cause of your phone speaker damage.
- You accidentally dropped the phone, cracked it, or the phone was crushed by heavy objects, causing the Audio to be damaged.
- Your phone is dropped in water, causing a fire, shorting the iPhone Audio IC.
- IC Audio suffers from software problems. For this error, you should update your device with new software to fix it if you let this persist it will affect other parts and apps of your phone.
- IC Audio iPhone is damaged due to the impact of weather conditions such as excessive heat, humidity and dust.
- Using a poor-quality charging cable or improperly charging the phone also damages the internal components, including the device’s Audio IC.
How to check the damaged phone Audio
- Check the side mute switch
- On the side of the smartphone is a switch that helps the user to turn on and off the sound. Let’s take a quick look to see if that’s the case. If so, slide it back and your sound will instantly return.
- Do not disturb mode is on
- The phone suddenly lost sound when the do not disturb setting was opened. To see if this is the case, go to “Settings > do not disturb” and check if any sliders are enabled. If so, turn it off and see if there’s any difference.
Try turning up and down the volume on your phone
- For example, the whole family keeps the Phone in their pocket, then tilts or sits down to press the volume button, thus making the device silent. Press the volume up button on the side of your Phone, or slide the control center up and up the volume control icon.
- Check the Bluetooth connection feature
- It is possible that the customer’s Phone is connecting to another speaker via Bluetooth. This means that any music or other audio received is sent to the item instead of being played on your phone.
To handle this, open “Control Center” or “Settings” and disable Bluetooth.
- Restart your phone
This may sound normal, but there are many cases where this method is very effective in fixing the problem. Assuming none of these tips help customers fix iPhone audio problems. Then the best remedy is to replace and repair the Audio IC.
The process of replacing or repairing Audio is quite complicated, you should bring it to reputable and quality repair centers like SIDEKICKREPAIRS for advice and repair. If you try to repair it yourself, if you are not careful, you can damage other components of the phone.
Prestigious Audio error repair address at Sunshine coast / Queenland
If you are looking for a good, reputable, affordable audio repair and replacement address at.
Let us introduce to you Sidekick Mobile Repair genuine phone components, in-depth phone repair, from external to internal diseases.
When repairing on-board audio errors on phones, the skill of the engineer is a decisive factor in product quality. If the installer is not skilled, the quality of the product will be affected as well as the phone.
When choosing our service, you will be committed to ensuring the following benefits:
- Standard components, quality guaranteed 100%
- Low cost, long warranty, many incentives
- Repair publicly, quickly
- Commitment to deliver the repaired on time
- Attentive, professional
Contact us: 0490 187 440
Address: 10/354 Mons Rd, Forest Glen QLD 4556